[jdt-ui-dev] EditorList

Hi,
Do you remember the Editor View ?
You know... this view in Eclipse 2.0 where we used to see opened files in a list.

I was wondering if it was possible to bring this view back in Eclipse 3.0 with some kind of hack or any other clean solution ?

Looking around I found these files:
in: plugins\org.eclipse.platform.source_3.0.0\src\org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.0.0\workbenchsrc.zip
  org/eclipse/ui/internal/EditorList.java
  org/eclipse/ui/internal/EditorView.java

Otherwise I also know the following project:
But seems to be old and I don't know how much it is incompatible with Eclipse 3.0... ?

Could any one help me to bring this view back in my Eclipse 3.0 ??

Thank you,
Xavier

Back to the top