[jdt-ui-dev] Problems with NewTypeWizardPage

Hi all, I need some help.
I have to develop a plugin which needs to
create a new class. The wizard page wich creates the class inherits from
NewTypeWizardPage class, as i have seen in some examples, but when i
execute the plugin an exception is raised!! Can anyone help
me?? Thank u very much. I have read post about it but i cant find out
what i´m doing wrong. Also I have done a project where the wizard class
is the source code of NewClassCreationWizard, but it does not work.
Excuse my english
thanks in advance

Back to the top