Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Running refactoring test with new JUnit Plug-in Test

Thanks Tom. This sounds like a regression in the new JUnit Plug-in Test
support. Did you enter a bug? If you did can you please post the bug
number.

Jerome

|         |           Tom              |
|         |           Eicher/Zurich/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCH           |
|         |           jdt-ui-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org      |
|         |           08/21/2003 03:02 |
|         |           jdt-ui-dev       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Running refactoring test with new JUnit Plug-in Test                                  |

jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 21.08.2003 12:44:18:

> Am I missing something or you can no longer run
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.all.AllAllTests using the new JUnit Plug-in
Test
> launch configuration support?

It seems that the new JUnit test needs test suites to extend TestSuite in
order to run it.