[jdt-ui-dev] Extending ClassFileEditor..

Hi,
I am trying to extend ClassFileEditor so that I can associate more than one source-paths to one .jar file in "Java Build Path -> Libraries", where the source-paths will be separated by ";". Also I would like to edit the java source files if they have write-permission(can it be done by just overwriting in which isEditable() will return true).

Something similar to JBuilder-Libraries... ;)

Any pointer is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

prasen

Back to the top