Re: [jdt-ui-dev] How to connect a view with a programmatically launched program?

Hello,
our group has implemented a plugin(Eclipse Test Manager) that extends
JUnit via the testRunlistener
extension point...i got a reference to the listener by iterating through
junit's listeners (after junit has been invoked) and then capturing info
from this listener.

I dont mind helping if you have additional questions....we also used this
info to display a subset of test results in our own view...

Hope this helps.

Farheen.

"le mieux est l'ennemi du bien"