Re: [jdt-ui-dev] JUnit extension problem

Hi,

just wanted to say "THANK YOU!" -- you have been a great help!
By now, my dynamic analysis of tests is in a prototype state (well,
it works -- it's not yet beautiful, but it works).

--
Philipp

Philipp Bouillon 04/03/2003 04:14 AM
>> I am trying to extend JUnit in Eclipse to perform some analysis of
>> the tests.

Erich Gamma 04/03/2003 07:36 AM
> You can use the org.eclipse.jdt.debug.core APIs to do dynamic
> analysis.

You might also {look at, inquire about} what the Hyades folks are
doing, since (it sounds to me like) your interests are a proper
subset of theirs:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/~checkout~/hyades-home/main.html#details