[jdt-ui-dev] org.eclipse.ui.actionSets

Hello,

For my thesis I am attempting to refactor the refactoring engine so as to
enable the adding of refactorings as a plugin, as described in the 2.2
draft.
The results of this refactoring will of course be posted via this group.
Hopefully
it will be of use for the final implementation.

At the moment the refactorings are already defined as
org.eclipse.ui.actionSets.
This functionality needs to be maintained, but it is undesirable to have to
define a refactoring action both as an actionSet and as the new extension.
Therefore I will need to incorporate the actionSet behaviour in the new
extension point.

The problem is that I cannot find the code where the actionSets are
processed.
Can anyone point me to it?

Sven Van Sighem.