Re: [jdt-ui-dev] BR 31994, General problems with Add delegate methods ....

> The case Adam present in the br is that he defined a friendly method (no
> modifier) in an interface. Methods in interfaces are defined as public, but
> the method returned from interface.getMethods() is not flagged public. So am
> I responsible to manually change the modifier?
>
> Interfaces are java.lang.Object compatible. So they implicit have the
> equal(), hashCode(),toString(). Should these methods added to interfaces
> delegates?

the Java spec says that all interface methods are always
'public abstract' regardless what the modifiers say.

class Flags gives you whatever the source says.
to get real anwers, use JdtFlags, a class we use for this purpose

a.

Back to the top