AW: [jdt-ui-dev] Refactoring: Any plans for a Lint like tool (...a tool to identify bad code smells...)?

Thank's for the infos.

I know that there are a bunch of third party tools like Java syntax/code
checkers etc. which partially offer a subset of these features. However,
these often use an own underlayed parser engine (mostly ANTLR or JavaCC
based) and thus would somehow reinvent the wheel here for Eclipse. - I will
make a search after that "Tallyho from Carnegie Mellon" Adam mentioned, just
in order to see what this offers or might be at all (BTW, never heard before
of that Tallyho...).

-Valentino