[jdt-ui-dev] Java Perspective Decorator Problem

All,

If I call the fireLabelProviderChanged event for the object ( java file )
that need to be decorated, decorateImage on that resource is called once in
resource and plugin perspective while it is called 3 times in java
perspective. It seems like it gets called once for the jave file, once for
the class name and one more.

I am not able to understand why it happens. I want to know more about this
behavior. Is there a way to stop this behavior and decorate only the java
file. Any pointers on decorating a java file alone would be really helpful
.

Thanks
Balaji

Back to the top