[jdt-ui-dev] Decorator Problem: java class icon("C") gets decorated in addition to "j" iconimage

Hi all,

This question had been asked in the newsgroup as well as vcm-dev mailing
list...

I am having a weird problem with decorating a java resource file. I doubt
that this is a bug in eclipse.  Since cvs decorate the resources, I was
just wondering if anyone has seen such problems

I am trying to decorate a java resource. The icon image of the java file
gets decorated. In addition to that the class icon for the java file also
gets decorated. ( I am calling the fireLableProviderChanged event for a
single java file ), but inside the decorateImage function, if I print the
resource path, I am able to see decorateImage being called 3 times on the
same resource.. This happens only for java files

The plugin.xml has adaptable = false..  ( In this case, the decoration for
the class icon occurs first  while the java icon occurs second ),
if adaptable = true ( the decoration for the java icon occurs first while
the decoration for class icon occurs second ).

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
Balaji

Back to the top