Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Getting the RunLastAction Delegate

This was answered on the "news group", I believe. However the short answer is

(1) You can programatically lanuch launch configurations. See the java doc for ILaunchConfiguration, and ILaunchManager.
(2) You can be notified when launches are added/removed from the debug perspective. There is no notification for pressing the run/debug button
(3) You can register a launch shortcut for selective sensitive launching - see the extension point "org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchShortcuts".

Darin

"Somik Raha" <somik@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2002 09:33 PM