RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Newline characters in TextEditor

My $.02: The tools can start looking for carriage return instead of newline

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Mulet
To: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 6/13/2002 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Newline characters in TextEditor

Just my 2 cents. Are these files tagged as binary or text (CVS tag) ? If
in
text, they would be converted to platform compliant line separator when
checked out for free...

                      hudsonr@xxxxxxxxx

                      m                        To:
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@        Subject:  [jdt-ui-dev]
Newline characters in TextEditor
                      eclipse.org

                      06/11/2002 05:42

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      jdt-ui-dev

Kai-
Is there any way to have newlines be Windows compliant (/n/r, I think)
in
the default Text Editor?
Our translation tools require that .properties files and other files
have
such newlines.