Re: [jdt-dev] JDT Gerrits - Please follow 4.18 Freeze Plan

On Fri, 2020-12-04 at 22:51 +0100, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be interesting to consider whether those freeze can be
> implemented directly in Git, in a way controlled by project teams.
> Does it sound like a good idea? Does anyone know if it's feasible?

I was thinking of something to the effect of the gerrit bot either
giving a -1 or a warning based on the the current simrel RC1+0 date. It
could probably be some kind of script that runs at the very end.

I don't think there's a plugin that all projects could share though.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top