[jdt-debug-dev] Experimenting with null refs warning

Team,

Build I20060131-1200 features our experimental support for null refs
analysis (bug 110030). To get a feel of the function, you'll need to add to
your preferences the following line:
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.nullReference=warning

Only local variables and parameters are involved in the analysis for now.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers,
Maxime DANIEL
Developer, Eclipse JDT Core
IBM Paris Laboratory
69, rue de la Vecquerie
44600 Saint-Nazaire
maxime_daniel@xxxxxxxxxx / +33 (0) 2 51 16 40 13 / tl 87 40 13 / FAX - 40
01 / Mob. +33 (0) 6 84 63 99 62
' It takes nine months to make a baby, and it takes focused concentration
to make great breakthroughs.' - Stever Robbins - in HBS Working Knowledge,
Jan 2005
'The easiest way to predict the future is to invent it.' - Alan Kay

Back to the top