[jdt-debug-dev] jdt launch shortcuts on non java files

Hi,

I made a new launch shortcut for files of with a .nws extension. My
launch shortcut works but all the jdt shortcuts also appear in the Run
As menu for these files even though they are not java files.

Through trial and error I figured out that if I remove this line

<adapt type="org.eclipse.jdt.core.IJavaElement"/>

from the contextualLaunch section of the jdt launch shortcuts they go
away like I want them to. I don't understand what that adapt tag is
doing.

Of course when I actually release this plugin I can't mess with the jdt
launch shortcuts. How can I make my .nws files fail the tests for the
jdt launch shortcuts so they won't appear in the Run As menu?

Ryan Boder
http://bitwiserlabs.com

Back to the top