[jdt-debug-dev] Skip current instruction

Good Morning,

I'm stepping through my code in the debugger,  and I wanted to know how I can skip the execution of the current instruction.

I've searched google and the archives, but I can't seem to be able to find this.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo A. Maurin
i5/OS - Performance Tools
Performance Data Visualizer (PDV, PTDV)
IBM - Rochester, MN
Office: 015-2 / F120
Phone: (507) 253-5307 / Tie: 553-5307
Notes: Pablo A Maurin/Rochester/IBM
Internet: pamaurin@xxxxxxxxxx

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible
to get at or repair."
  - Douglas Adams, in "Mostly Harmless"

Back to the top