Re: [jdt-debug-dev] please provide me the details on JSR045 specification

> so Please let me know
> 1. how to build my own class files with JSR045 spec

The details of JSR045 are at:
        http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=045

You need to build your own classfiles, or modify the classfiles generated
by the Eclipse Java compiler to contain the appropriate debug attributes
(SMAP and default stratum). How you do that, is up to you.

> 2. how do i make these  class files to make
> communicate with JDIModelPresentation.

The debugger will lookup source based on a classfile's default stratum. It
will open the editor associated with those files. For example, if your
source files are named something like "XXX.foo", and the default stratum
of your classfiles is "foo", the editor associated with "foo" files will
be opened at debug time when a stack frame corresponding to methods from a
"foo" file is selected. You do not need to modify the model presentation.
You may need to provide your own launch config type and source path
computer. See the extension point sourcePathComputers for details.

Darin

Back to the top