[jdt-debug-dev] JDT icons - descriptions for debugger icons

I released updated icons to the JDT icons overview help file
/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/reference/ref-156.htm
I also updated the debugger icons.

Could someone from the jdt.debug.ui team please have a look at the
document?

In particular, there were 4 adornments (contention_ovr.gif,
contentionformonitor_ovr.gif, owned_ovr.gif, ownsmonitor_ovr.gif) where I
was unsure what exactly they mean, so I just put the icon names there.
Could you please improve their descriptions (and the 'alt="..."'
attributes)?

Thanks,
Markus

FYI: I integrated jdt.debug's what's new items into the full JDT what's
new document. Our screenshots are not actualized yet, but they will
follow.

Back to the top