RE: [jdt-debug-dev] [1.5] JDT 1.5 preview available - codename "Cheetah"

Thanks for delivering news of "Cheetah". I'm writing my last article on
Tiger for a programming journal in Korea, and convinced that Cheetah will
help me to know about how Eclipse 3.0 supports Tiger.

Regards,

Ias

P.S. I found that a class having enhanced for loops statements couldn't be
executed by Sun's JDK 1.5.0 b45 Linux version and Eclipse 3.0-I20040407. If
you want, I'll post the details as a bug report.

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
JSR 201, 204, 222 and 224 Expert Group Member
Apache Web Services Project Member
R&D Center
Tmax Soft, Inc.