[jdt-debug-dev] Refactoring API changes

Hi,

I have started to move the refactoring code to API packages. As a
consequence I had to update
jdt.debug.ui and jdt.junit. So Head of jdt.ui needs Head from jdt.debug.ui
and jdt.junit and vice versa.

Since the changes are going into todays integration build I also updated
the map file of jdt.debug.ui.
The version that is going into the build is v20040316. The differences to
v20040315 are changes to
the imports of the following files: JavaWatchpointFieldNameChange.java,
JavaWatchpointIFieldRenameParticipant.java
LaunchConfigurationIJavaProjectRenameParticipant.java,
LaunchConfigurationIPackageFragmentRenameParticipant.java
LaunchConfigurationITypeRenameParticipant.java,
LaunchConfigurationMainTypeNameChange.java
LaunchConfigurationProjectNameChange.java

Dirk

Back to the top