[jdt-debug-dev] debugger plugin: access to inspected object via IJavaVariable

We are writing a plugin that calls a Swing object explorer on a selected variable in the debugging view. What Eclipse gives to our plugin action isan ISelection instance which can be casted into an IJavaVariable instance.

We do not find any possibility to get the origin business class instance that is inspected in the variable view. Is it possible at all?

Thanks for any help on this,

Tanja

Zwei Mal Platz 1 mit dem jeweils besten Testergebnis! WEB.DE FreeMail
und WEB.DE Club bei Stiftung Warentest! http://f.web.de/?mc=021183

Back to the top