[jdt-debug-dev] JSP debugging example

To any interested parties,

I have released initial support to the "org.eclipse.jdt.ui.examples.javafamily" plug-in to demonstrate JSP debugging. As well, I have updated the project's "ReleaseNotes.html" file to describe how to use the support. The example includes a simple Tomcat launcher, a JSP source locator, and the ability to set breakpoints in JSP source. The example leverages the JSR-045 support that is now included with the Java debugger (org.eclipse.jdt.debug plug-in).

Darin

Back to the top