Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Running individual test classes

The AutomatedSuite has it's own "run" method such that tests are not run in the UI thread. Debug tests cannot be run in the UI thread, since we rely on event dispatch/processing.

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2003 11:40 AM