[jdt-debug-dev] Evaluation thread

Am I crazy or did the implementation of the AST evaluation support's
thread-spawning change? It looks like the current support spawns a new thread
for each evaluation. I could have sworn that we were more clever than that
and we kept at least one thread running to be reused so we wouldn't have to
keep creating and destroying threads for serial evaluations (like a
conditional breakpoint in a loop).

Was this cleverness removed? Was it not so clever after all? Or am I totally
off my rocker?

- Jared

Back to the top