Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Debug/Ant Finish Plan

The references and concepts sections of the user doc haven't been assigned to
anyone for Debug. I'm working on them for Ant.

Also, I've noticed that the Platform Debug help is be defined in the JDT Doc
plugin. Should this be fixed (moved to Platform Doc) so that the Platform
includes the debug help?

- Jared

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 01:49 pm, Darin Wright wrote:
> Task                            Ant                     Debug
> ----                            ---                     -----
> Getting Started Joe [done]      Joe
> Tips & Tricks           Jared           Joe
> What's New              Jared           Joe
> Properties              Luc                     Luc
> F1 Help                 Darin S         Luc
> Javadoc                 Darin S         Darin W
> Welcome                 Jared           Joe
> Tasks                   (none exist)    Luc
> ISV                             Darin S         Darin W
>

> Thanks,
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Darin

Back to the top