[jdt-debug-dev] Test Pass

The debug test plan is now posted at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/jdt-debug-home/r2_1/testplan.html

The plan is a list of features/items to cover while testing. Ant has a similar plan. I suggest that we each perform a half day of Debug testing and then a half day of Ant/Ext Tools testing (or visa versa). I will be testing on Win2000 (my only choice currently). Jared & Luc will be testing on Linux. Either Darin (S) or Joe should test on the MacOS, and the other on WinXP (or take turns). Please use a different VM each day of the test pass.

Happy testing. May the component with the best bugs win :-)

Darin

Back to the top