Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Java Variable Settings

The debugger does not run independently from Eclipse. It is an Eclipse
plug-in.

Darin

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Thomas Kroener      |
|         |           <kroener@fokus.fraun|
|         |           hofer.de>           |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           jdt-debug-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           02/19/2003 10:42 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           jdt-debug-dev       |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Java Variable Settings                                                                                  |

hi,

how can I compile the debug sources which I checked out, and invoke the
debugger independantly from eclipse ?

my particlar interest is actually, how variables of a stack frame are
accessed, and I want to find out how to get there...

cheers
thomas