[jdt-debug-dev] Re: org.eclipse.jdt.launcing.macosx & the Mac build

At 12:36 Uhr -0400 12.9.2002, Jim des Rivieres wrote:
I don't think fragments are your friend in this case :-)

You want a regular plug-in that ends up being configured as part of an
OS-specific feature. The plug-in contributes to regular extension points as
a regular citizen.

This is even better since I have a plugin already.
So what can I do to get my plugin to work as an OS-specific feature?

--andre

Back to the top