Re: [jdt-core-dev] e4 discussions

We can announce things on jdt-dev but longer discussions should go into
bugzilla.

Dani

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                          |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                    |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |10.12.2010 22:35                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [jdt-core-dev] e4 discussions                                                                                                                 |

Why not use something like jdt-dev? From a quick look at the archives it
appears completely unused (apart from "you shouldn't post here" messages).

John

 Olivier
 Thomann/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
 Sent by:                                                               To
 jdt-core-dev-bounces@eclipse.o             andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eclipse
 rg                                         JDT Core developers list."
                                            <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
 12/09/2010 01:22 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                            Re: [jdt-core-dev] e4
        Please respond to                   discussions
  "Eclipse JDT Core developers
             list."
   <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I would prefer a specific list like:
e4-jdt-dev

Olivier

 From:     Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 To:       "Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Date:     2010-12-09 12:36

 Subject:  [jdt-core-dev] e4 discussions

 Sent by:  jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Now that we have an e4 project (with no code), it's probably time that
we start discussing how to populate the initial repository.  But
before we even go there, we need to decide on an appropriate place to
discuss the JDT e4 project.  Should it be here, or on the e4
developers list?

--a