[jdt-core-dev] how to find out the bug number from the revision number of a file (AbstractImageBuilder.java)

Hi All,

I have a couple of basic questions here.

I wanted to find out the change which introduced "filesDeclaringAnnotation" field into org\eclipse\jdt\internal\core\builder\AbstractImageBuilder.java. I have identified that this has been introduced with the revision number 1.78 of the file, but I do not see the bug id with the log message of that change. So, has this not come from a bug?

Basically, for this change to work, there are few other files modified as well, how do I find that out as well?

Thanks in advance.

regards,
~Poorna

Back to the top