[jdt-core-dev] Programmatically getting the ICompilationUnit object for a .java file

Hi Everybody

I am writing a code generator plug-in which will update the methods declared in a java class in it's respective interface.
Example: Class A implements Class B. The plug-in will update B with the methods implemented in A.
I have ICompilationUnit object for the implementation, i.e., A. How do I get the ICompilationUnit for B programmatically.
A and B are in seperate packages.
The package and name of the interface is known.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Vasha
(+91 98231 02661)

Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.

Back to the top