[jdt-core-dev] XML format of PREF_VM_XM

Hello all,

I am writing a plug-in that will automatically locate installed JREs
on a system and add them to the JDTs list of installed JREs. I found
out that they are stored in JavaRuntime's preferences under the key,
PREF_VM_XML but I don't know the format in which these are stored. I
would have used the VMDefinitionsContainer but I can't since it is in
an internal package.

Could you please tell me where I can find the XML format in which the
JRE list is stored, or some other way I can modify this list?

Thanks,

Oge Nnadi.

Back to the top