[jdt-core-dev] Question about Comments and Whitespace

Is there any way to have comments including in the right order in the AST tree?  I know I have this structure in compilationUnit that has all of the comments but there is no indication of where it would go in the parsing of the tree.

Also, is there any way to retain some type of whitespace?  In particular I would like to keep line breaks around (unless I explicitly choose not to).

Kailey

Back to the top