[jdt-core-dev] scripts to automate insertion of jikespg output into Parser.java, etc.

Hi,

In our work on integrating JML to the JDT core we will be updating the grammar file fairly often.  Does anyone have script(s) to insert the JikesPG output into the right places?  Might it make sense to put such scripts under org.eclipse.jdt.core/grammar or org.eclipse.jdt.core/scripts?

Thanks,
Patrice Chalin
--
Patrice Chalin, Assistant Prof.,  http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~chalin
Dependable Software Research Group, CSE Department, Concordia University

Back to the top