[jdt-core-dev] Eclipse batch compiler using project .classpath and .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs

Hi!

I am making a script to automatically compile an Eclipse project using
the Eclipse batch compiler.  This works great, but I have to manually
set up the classpath and all the compiler settings even if these are
already defined in the .classpath and
.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs files for the project.

Is there a way to make the compiler use the settings in these files?

I appologize if this is the wrong place for this question.  Please feel
free to direct me to a proper forum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,
Uwe Kubosch