[jdt-core-dev] JDT Compiler API

Hi all,

I'm in the process of migrating some Ant scripts to a Java application. The fundamental task of those scripts is compiling about one hundred Eclipse projects. Since 3.2 I was using the Eclipse compiler Ant task to do it and I was quite happy so my first thoughts about switching everything to Java were positive. Digging a little through the compiler documentation seems to reveal the lack of an API that offers any control of the process. That really makes my life harder as the static compile method is not enough for my initial wishes (which maybe were not humble ;-).

Are there any plans to upgrade the current interface of the compiler? Any chance to be included in the 3.3 release? I could offer my help but I'm not sure I'm skilled enough..

Regards,

JoSE
====

Back to the top