Re: [jdt-core-dev] question

Sergey,

Only committers can perform edits. Please file a bug report, with problem
description, and there you can attach a patch for it.
If the fix is accepted, then the change will get incorporated.

Note1: 3.1.2 is already out, so this change will not be included in it.
Note2: if the problem got addressed a year ago, I wonder how it could have
been lost... was it for 3.2 branch only, and you are asking for it to get
backported to 3.1 branch ?

Thanks for helping,
Philippe

             Sergey
             Yevtushenko
             <sergey.yevtushen                                          To
             ko@xxxxxxxxx>             jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-boun
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] question

             02/20/2006 12:01
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse JDT Core
             developers list."

Hi,

About a year ago I made one small update for the javadoc formatting code
which was necessary to make code formatting exactly follow standards used
for one project. Few days ago I ported that update to 3.1.2 and would like
to submit it into main source tree. Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,
         Sergey.