Re: [jaxrs-dev] Java SE Bootstrap compatible Runtimes?

Excellent. Thank you for testing Markus!

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 9:33 AM Markus Karg <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for the dependencies, my SE Bootstrap demo program works well with RESTeasy 6.1.0.Alpha!

-Markus

Von: jaxrs-dev [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von James Perkins
Gesendet: Montag, 18. April 2022 16:45
An: jaxrs developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Java SE Bootstrap compatible Runtimes?

Yes. RESTEasy 6.1.0.Alpha1 is passing the Jakarta REST 3.1 TCK. I don't have a concrete example yet, but you'd need the following two dependencies:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
    <artifactId>resteasy-core</artifactId>
    <version>6.1.0.Alpha1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
    <artifactId>resteasy-undertow</artifactId>
    <version>6.1.0.Alpha1</version>
</dependency>

It should work as expected with that. If not please let me know and we'll get it fixed :)