Re: [jaxrs-dev] [External] : Actions towards 3.1

Merry Christmas, Jan! :-)

-Markus

Von: jaxrs-dev [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jan Supol
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021 15:57
An: jaxrs developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jaxrs-dev] [External] : Actions towards 3.1

My understanding is that Jakarta EE 10 has been postponed to 2021Q1, and every Spec ballot has been postponed accordingly. Jakarta REST has some work especially on TCK to do, but I assume we are still on time.

We can enjoy this hectic Christmas time in the hope a couple of minutes could be spent on having a (Jakarta) rest. Very Merry Christmas!

Thanks,

Jan