[jaxrs-dev] choice , freedom or confusion

Hi,

Earlier  I stated that Having so many implementations of the same
specification will only add to confusion for the application developer
i.e  jax-rs jersey ,jax-rs RESTEasy , jaxrs CXF.

My observation was met with infringement of freedom.

I was just  echoing  Booch Grady's remark about the Software Crisis
and the investigation which followed  by the US Department of defence.

" .... To help resolve these problems which were further compounded by
the proliferation of hundreds of different languages...."

https://backbutton.org/#proliferation

https://www.backbutton.org
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶♡ ۶♡۶