[jaxrs-dev] Open Issues towards 3.1

Fellow committers,

there are a lot of open issues for 3.1 (see https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/projects/3) and the release day is rather soon, so I kindly like to encourage you to invest enough time into "your" particular tasks.

We already moved the release from Summer to Autumn, which already was not nice given the fact that we want to show confidence into our plans (and as people expect us to release early and often compared to good old JCP times), but further pushing the deadline is something that least users in the community would appreciate.

Having said that, if there are contributors not able to finish "their" particular tasks by deadline, please tell us loud and clear, so we can try to find an assignee with more time.

Thanks a lot!

-Markus

Back to the top