[jaxrs-dev] Checkstyle Problems

Hi,

 The pipeline is failing due to this error (same error locally):

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.0.0:checkstyle (default) on project jakarta.ws.rs-api: Execution default of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.0.0:checkstyle failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.0.0:checkstyle: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.DefaultLogger.<init>(java.io.OutputStream, boolean)'

 From what I gather, this is related to an incompatibility between the new Checkstyle lib and the plugin. But if I update the plugin to 3.1.2, then there are errors in our checkstyle file.

 @Markus: Could this be related to your PR? Could you please double check?

— Santiago

Back to the top