Re: [jaxrs-dev] Release.next Project Panel

Hi Markus,

I think that looks good.  I agree with you that when 3.1 is shipped (or even before now that we're committed to a 3.1 release) we should rename "Release.next" to "3.1" and then create a new "Release.next" for the presumed 4.0 release.

Thanks,

Andy