[jaxrs-dev] SameSite cookie attribute

Hi all,

The current JAX API does not permit to specify the SameSite attribute on NewCookie objects. If we want so, the only alternative is to do it through a regular header which is not the intent for the NewCookie object.

I suggest to enhance the API by adding a sameSite property on NewCookie.

What do you think?

--
Florent Garin
Managing partner / CTO