Re: [jaxrs-dev] Hello!

On 4/10/20 5:30 PM, arjan tijms wrote:

Hi Jonnes,

If the read entity methods on the Response class happen to be your cup of tea, you could chime in here if you want:

An extra pair of eyes is always good.
+1

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 3:00 PM Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome Jonnes,

your help is highly appreciated!

A list of *all* open work can be found here https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues.

A list of the open work *in the particular area you mentioned* is found here https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/804.

Note that JAX-RS is mostly about producing an international standard, less about coding. It might not be the very best place to start with, if you never contributed to an open source project before due to that (an implementation, like Jersey, RESTeasy, CXF, ... is easier to join as it is code-centric).

Please first sign this https://www.eclipse.org/contribute/cla so we have a contract which allows us to publish your work.

Just tell us what item you like to work on, so we can reserve it for you. :-)

-Markus