[jaxrs-dev] PRs towards 3.0

Committers,

as announced I kept the original master content in branch 2.1-SNAPSHOT, and have prepared two PRs which now are in the critical path of Jakarta EE 9:

* 2.1.6-Rollup (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/780) - Adds changes done in 2.1.6 to master, i. e. is essential before we may officially release.

* 3.0 Strip Down (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/826) - Removes all new features from master, so it more or lesse just contains the package migration.

To not delay 3.0 any longer than needed, I strongly ask all committers to review both PRs ASAP, as we want to release in Q1 and we NEED YOUR REVIEWS for thast.

BTW, I literally address ALL committers here, which is a group consisting of many people -- not just Santiago, Christian, Alessio, Andy, and Jan. In fact, I really would love to see review from ALL THE OTHERS, too. Reviewing can ONLY be done by committers (not contributors) so this is your first and foremost task. So PLEASE everybody contribute to reviews more actively. Thanks.

-Markus

Back to the top