Re: [jaxrs-dev] Clarification on Issue #804 on github/jaxrs-api

Hi Edwin,

thanks a lot for your offer to help with cleaning up the spec document. Any kind of help is welcome! :-)

I'm not sure if there is any concrete recommendation what we have to do to address this task.

However, as the Jakarta EE Platform specification document was part of the Jakarta EE 8 release, this spec document was already cleaned up. So maybe we should check what they changed in the original document to satisfy this requirement?

The GitHub repo is here: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform

And a rendered HTML version here: https://jakarta.ee/specifications/platform/8/platform-spec-8.html

Christian