Re: [jaxrs-dev] Revisiting Roadmap

So that means Oracle was finally able to donate them all?

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 7:47 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eclipse says most specification documents will be available "soon".

Christian Kaltepoth wrote on 9/28/19 7:54 AM:
I just sent a mail to the community and WG lists and asked for an update regarding the status of the contributions. Let's see if there are any news about this topic.

Christian

Am Sa., 28. Sept. 2019 um 10:53 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Maybe we should simply start writing a new spec instead?

Von: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Kaltepoth
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. September 2019 10:12
An: jaxrs developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Revisiting Roadmap

I'm fine with the overall roadmap.

I personally don't think that the jakarta package rename must be done with a major release. However, we should wait for a Specification Committee decision regarding this.

However, I'm not sure if it makes sense target releases for specific quarters as we still don't have the specification documents. Theses are required for the releases and it is not under our control when we get them.

Christian