Re: [jaxrs-dev] Revisiting Roadmap

Just for the records, Jakarta package is not coming, it is already done.

-Markus

Von: Jan Supol
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. September 2019 11:39
An: jaxrs-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Revisiting Roadmap

There are two main changes that are coming to Jakarta RESTful Web Services:

- jakarta package

- removing @Context

I expect that 3.0 will be 4.0 if 2.2 will be 3.0, no matter how short

life 3.x will have, then.

-- Jan

>>> https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/wiki/Roadmap

>>> jaxrs-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx